Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Bufday Times ^^

Before June 18 : haha ! some berry's fren duno when my bufday date , they early wish me xD 16/17 gt 2 red egg egg extra de do From Anally ! So, Anally gave it to me . Hang go ate 1 dy still have 1 more He say happy bufday to me suddenly the egg drop down from his hand ! lolx....lucky tat day nt my bufday day !


18.6.2011 :
Tat's day I do Morning shift . An ice-cream vallina 1/2kg haven been order from me bt buy from my MUMMy !


Happy Birthday My sweet 18 year's old !

                                                            Vannila ice-cream cake !
                                                      My bufday & Father's Day =D


                                                        My happy face =D taken by sista
Baba maked fire on the candel's =)
                                                        Awesome cake hasd been out xD !
                                                   When they sing bufday time de Me =D
                                                            Make A wish Time =)
                                                        After blowing the candle's ^^
                                                                    Cut cake time ^^
                                                            vallina ice-cream times !!!
                                                        My bufday present !!!!! tq Guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment