Wednesday, June 15, 2011

happy , nervous , scared , crying , enjoying xD !

Friday 10/6/11, i'm back to berry's dy xD ! everyone are asking me why u cum back ? haha !
Sunday 12/6/11, take a break with berry's friends 2gether ! 1st time taking  break ! syok betul xD
Tuesday 14/6/11, 1st time driving on the road ! feel so nervous & scared ! Mr.ROK my sifu 1st meet tat I feel his face make me dun like him xP so cool and frice like a tiger ! and sososo babi ! WTF... you dun how to say mandrine so what ! my cantoness also no good wad~ what DE ! I gt pay you money no sent me to home ! You think u vry big la izit ? i'm your customer you should heard me nt I heard wad you saying ! yes ! you are my sifu i know so wad ? sei a pek make me so angry ! crying all the time ! shit you ! teacher is nt the bigger la ! babi ! okie ! i must be lang jeng ! see next tuesday how you teach me with ur mood ! wait and see if really i can't tahan i will boykod YOU "SEI AH PEK" I wont scared YOU anymore !!!!
Wednesday 15/6/11, haha ;D some friend wish me ! Anally i want red egg egg !! yer~ ah Hang why you ate my egg ?? Hang joking taking anada red egg said : nah ! happy birthday  to you ! thn, the egg flour down hmmhp =( my lastly red egg flour down dy TT badly !
haha ! see this saturday how celebrate my bufday ! can't wait for tat day ! excited waiting for tat day !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment